Your three day/two night package includes:
• The Whiskey Rebellion Reception - sample some of the region’s most exciting new small batch whiskies,
• Learn about the “Whiskey Rebellion” and George Washington’s last military command.
• A comfortable room awaits you at the Downtown Ramada Inn within walking distance.
• Lunch on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad wind through mountain greenery to lovely Frostburg.
• There will be time to wander quaint streets, enjoy local Heritage Days festival.
• Artisans and colonial military re-enactments, plus special Whiskey Rebellion Celebration at Canal Place
• Enjoy excerpts from the Broadway hit ‘Hamilton’ and a Corks and Kegs Tent offering beer and wine.
• Enjoy Saturday breakfast at the Gordon-Roberts House and an outdoor Saturday night blues concert in Canal Place,
• Dine Saturday at the elegant Gilchrist Museum of the Arts lovely 1840s mansion decorated with the works of local artists.
• Spend Sunday on your own with help for our hotel concierge service.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WHISKEY REBELLION WEEKEND AT: